Colorado County Sheriff Links

Colorado Sheriff and Police Dept Links

Where do I apply for my Concealed Handgun Permit? You have to apply with the county sheriff where you reside, or where you own a business.

Below you will find links to the applications of all Sheriff’s Office and Police Departments in charge of issuing Concealed Handgun Permits:



Scroll to Top