Learn to Shoot
Learn to shoot in a safe learning environment is an important part of the equation. Safety is always paramount.
There are (6) Fundamentals of Handgun Shooting and they are all equally important. The goal should always be to shoot and hit the intended target or to stop a threat. So let’s examine them one at a time.
3. Sight Alignment
4. Sight Picture
5. Trigger Control
6. Follow Through
1. Stance-The Stance is the base for the shooting platform.
2. Grip-A proper grip aids in controlling recoil and muzzle flip
3. Sight Alignment-Sight alignment is the relationship between the shooter’s eye, the rear sight aperture, and the
4. Sight Picture-Sight picture is the placement of the sights on the target while maintaining proper sight
5. Trigger Control-Trigger Control in either double-action or single-action, is defined as steady pressure
exerted on the trigger straight to the rear to release the hammer or sticker and fire the weapon.
6. Follow Through-Follow Through prevents any unnecessary movement before the bullet exits the barrel.
Learn To Shoot the Correct Way-
If you want to learn to shoot a pistol or a revolver you have come to the right place. Rick Sindeband, a Certified Instructor has been teaching people how to shoot for many years. He can teach you all the little things that make a difference. He personally shoots both pistols and revolvers and can teach you techniques that are not used by many instructors. Additionally, he has authored the article Shoot Your Pistol Better In 30 Days for your review. Rick will work with you at the range to get all the fundamentals correct so that your shooting will be accurate and natural.
Learn to shoot in a great, safe, indoor environment. We’ll have you on the target where you want to be in no time. Advanced classes are available as you progress. Need to buy a gun? Don’t worry you can try some guns and learn what is best for you. Learn to shoot with a Distinguished Expert in the NRA’s Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification Program. It is possible to progress as slow or as fast as you wish. You can also learn to practice at home without using expensive ammunition.
You can also learn to operate a shotgun for home defense! These classes are typically held outdoors in the warmer part of the year.
Sign-UP to learn to shoot– first 4 hours $65
Other Articles of Interest: