Learn to Shoot
Learning to shoot is an important skill to acquire.
There are (6) Fundamentals of Handgun Shooting and they are all equally import. The goal should always be to shoot to stop the threat. So let’s examine them one at a time.
3. Sight Alignment
4. Sight Picture
5. Trigger Control
6. Follow Through
1. Stance-The Stance is the base for the shooting platform.
2. Grip-A proper grip aids in controlling recoil and muzzle flip
3. Sight Alignment-Sight alignment is the relationship between the shooter’s eye, the rear sight aperture, and the
4. Sight Picture-Sight picture is the placement of the sights on the target while maintaining proper sight
5. Trigger Control-Trigger Control in either double action or single action, it is defined as steady pressure
exerted on the trigger straight to the rear to release the hammer or sticker and fire the weapon.
6. Follow Through-Follow Through prevents any unnecessary movement before the bullet exits the barrel.
If you want to learn to shoot a pistol or a revolver you have come to the right place. Rick Sindeband, Certified Instructor has been teaching people how to shoot for many years. Rick can teach you all the little things that make a difference. Rick personally shoots both pistols and revolvers and can teach you techniques that are not used by many instructors. He has authored the article Shoot Your Pistol Better In 30 Days. Rick will work with you at the range to get all the fundamentals correct so that your shooting will be accurate and natural.
Learn to shoot in a great, safe, indoor environment. Rick can have you on the target where you want to be in no time. Advanced classes are available as you progress. Need to buy a gun? Don’t worry you can try some guns and learn what is best for you. Learn to shoot with a Distinguished Expert in the NRA’s Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification Program. You can progress as slow or as fast as you wish. You can also learn to practice at home without using expensive ammunition.
Sign-UP to learn to shoot– first 4 hours $65
Other Articles of Interest:
- Getting Your Self Defense Priorities in Order
- Vehicle Firearm Tactics for Concealed Carry
- Concealed Carry Training For Southern Colorado Gun Owners
- Handling Your Concealed Carry Firearm
- How To Develop Good Shooting Skills